Now recharge online through www.umniah.com
- Log in to benefit from the service
- Go to account info
If you are a prepaid subscriber, you can
- Recharge your own line or any other prepaid line
- All recharging denomination are included from JD 1 to JD 35 with JD 1 as a minimal amount the value has to be integer with no fractions.
- Recharging value will be subject to 16% sales tax and 4% special tax
- You will receive an email notification upon receiving the payment
- The recipient of the payment will receive an SMS notification
How to log in to the online service on the website:
- You can either use MasterCard or VISA, in addition to the Wallet option.
- If you are a prepaid subscriber you can only recharge with the above details, and cannot pay bills for postpaid subscribers.
- A postpaid subscriber have the above 2 privileges, either recharge for prepaid subscribers, OR, pay bills for postpaid subscribers, all with the above mentioned details.
- Log in to www.umniah.com secure web page.
- To gain access to Umniah online services, you have to register first to our website. Registration is necessary to protect your account.
- If you already have an UMNIAH account (mobile number and password), you can use it to sign in and use UMNIAH online services.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can type in your Mobile Number and click on “Forgot My Password” to retrieve it; you will receive your password via SMS.
- If you don’t have an account, click on “New User” link in our home page, this will take you to another page where you will be asked to enter your personal profile information and agree to UMNIAH website “Terms and Conditions”. Once registered, you will receive your password via SMS to sign in and use the website any time you want.
- The services are available under “Manage your account” section after logging in.