If you are a postpaid customer and wish to subscribe to Umniah's Roaming service please:
- Visit our main shop .
- There are no connection fees or monthly charges to set up your phone to be used abroad, but connection is subject to a deposit.
- You only need to subscribe once, after that your phone will always be ready to be used abroad.
There are two ways of selecting the network while roaming:
How to make a call while roaming abroad?
- Automatic Network Selection:
Network selection will be done automatically by your handset.
- Manual Network Selection:
Manual network selection is desirable when you have a preference of one of the GSM networks, or when automatically selected network is forbidden due to the non-existence of a roaming agreement with that network.
To make a call, whether national or international, please do the following:
- To make a national (local) roaming call within the visited network :
Dial the area code followed by the telephone number.
Note:In the case of an emergence you can always dial 112 at any time and in any country.
- To make an International call within the visited network :
Dial the International access code, country code, area code followed by the telephone number.