Q: What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen please:
- You can immediately disconnect your line if stolen or lost by dialing 1333. Using the interactive voice response, enter your password and choose option 3 followed by option 2 to confirm your request.
- Contact our Customer Service Center by dialing 1333 from any Umniah phone or 07 8800 1333 from any other network and one of our customer service representatives will help you to disconnect your line. Please make sure to have your password ready.
- Visit us at our main shop and our sales representatives will be glad to help you.
Q: How much does it cost to replace my lost/stolen SIM card?
A: It costs JD 8.45 to replace your lost/stolen SIM card.
Q: How can I use my line abroad?
A: Umniah offers its customers the best roaming service while traveling abroad; both prepaid and postpaid customers can use Umniah's roaming service while abroad. Click here to find out more about using your Umniah line abroad.
Q: What are Umniah's latest offers?
To learn about our latest offers please visit any one of our franchisees or click here
to see our latest offers.
Q: Is there additional balance on all Umniah Scratch cards?
You do not always receive credit when you recharge your prepaid line except in the event of a promotion. However, some of Umniah's offers have such a privilege within the package itself; such as Sa7 Line whose subscribers are the only ones who receive bonus credit when they recharge their account balance. Click here to find out more about Sa7 Line
Q: Where is Umniah's main building located?
To find out the location of our main building or the rest of our shops click here
Q: What is the number of Umniah's directory?
A: To contact Umniah's directory please dial 1345 from your Umniah mobile phone.
Q: What are the ways in which I can check my account balance if I am a prepaid customer?
- Dial *133# from your Umniah mobile phone and your account balance will appear on your mobile screen within a few moments.
- Dial 1333 from your Umniah mobile phone and choose option 2 to check your account balance through the Interactive Voice Response menu.
Q: What are the methods to recharge my account if I am a prepaid customer?
There are two simple ways to recharge your account once you buy an Umniah scratch card, which is available at over 3,000 different locations throughout Jordan:
- Dial *133* and enter the serial number which is made up of 14 digits and which you will find on the scratch card followed by the # key.
- Dial 1331 from your Umniah mobile phone and follow the instructions when prompted
Q: How can I inquire about the details of an invoice if I have several numbers registered under my name?
There are two ways to inquire about the details of an invoice:
- Contact our Customer Service Center by dialing 1333 from your Umniah phone or 07 8800 1333 from any other network. Make sure you have your personal password when calling so you can check your invoice details through the Interactive Voice Response menu.
- Visit our main shop and our Sales Representatives will be glad to help you.
Q: Can I switch from one plan to another?
Of course! Changing plans is available for both our prepaid & postpaid subscribers. Please visit our main shop and our sales representatives will be glad to help. Prepaid customers who have bundle packages (with handsets) are unable to change their plan. For further details, click on prepaid plans
or postpaid plans
Q: What is the required deposit & credit limit for prepaid or postpaid lines?
There are no credit limits for our prepaid customers; however if you are a postpaid customer your credit limit varies depending on your deposit. For further details, click on postpaid plans
Q: What are the ways in which I can pay my bill if I own an Umniah postpaid line?
A: You can pay your bill via direct debit or you can visit any of Umniah's shops and pay via cash or VISA electronics. To find out the location of our main Shop or the rest of our shops click here.
Q: Umniah was the first to launch Aghanilak service; what is this service and how can I subscribe to Aghanilak?
'Aghanilak?' allows you to replace the familiar "ring" tone heard when calling someone with entertaining ring back tones. You can assign family and friends their own music while waiting for you to pick up. To see our wide variety of songs, etc. call us on 1313 from your Umniah mobile phone, or click here aghanilak.umniah.com