As the complete IP network for all your voice, data and multimedia applications, Multi Protocol Label Switch Service (MPLS) allows you to build a network that acts like an extension of your private corporate network, but runs on Umniah’s shared network infrastructure. The result is a fast and efficient method of making scattered places seem like local sites for branch offices.
Umniah interconnects your various sites and remote workers to create a single company-wide communications network. This network will carry your voice, data and multimedia applications. Network traffic can be classified into different Classes of Service (CoS), each with its own level of priority. This allows the network to distinguish between delay sensitive traffic, such as voice, video, voice over IP, and multimedia applications, as well as non-delay sensitive data, such as email and web browsing.
Who Should Use MPLS Service?
- Banking and financial institutions
- Governmental and semi-governmental entities
- Any other multi-site entity that needs to run data communication between its sites
Why Use MPLS Service?
- Improved Efficiency: MPLS service improves your network’s efficiency by using CoS to classify your data traffic through a single scalable network.
- Lower Costs: By capitalizing on Umniah’s MPLS service, your enterprise will be able to leverage lower price-per-bit. As a converged network for data, voice and video, MPLS allows for lower management costs. It is the best solution for any-to-any connectivity.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership: This is made possible by capitalizing on the MPLS’s ability to consolidate multiple company networks into a single network infrastructure.
- Easy Configuration: Your organization can easily enhance its network by adding MPLS capacity and applications depending on its business needs.
- Scalability: The MPLS service can use any access technology and can scale from a small to a large number of sites.
- Security: Network-wide monitoring and built-in security features can deliver an increased level of protection for your organization. MPLS technology isolates your data packets on the network to ensure confidentiality and protection.
- Performance Guarantees: Multiple CoS for data, voice and video applications means that performance is optimized.